Our converting format (this is the format our writers follows):
1. HEADLINE – The title should be catchy and will capture the attention of readers instantly.
2. INTRODUCTION OF THE PRODUCT – Give the readers a short description of the product.
3. PRICE RANGE – Provide a specific price range here, like $150-$220. It is against TOS to name an exact price.
4. WHO WOULD BUY THIS: This part must address the people who will likely shop for the product. Mention the KEYWORD PHRASE and cite the purpose of the product using the MODIFIED KEYWORD PHRASE. This part must be filled with LSI KEYWORDS.
5. FIRST KEY FEATURE SUB HEADLINE
This paragraph discusses the first key feature of the product that is being discussed.
6. SECOND KEY FEATURE SUB HEADLINE
The next paragraph must go through the second primary feature of the product.
7. BULLETED LIST OF THE PRODUCT’S MAIN FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
Paragraph 1 – Must contain KEYWORD
Paragraph 2 – LSI WORDS should be used.
Paragraph 3 (IF NEEDED)
Choose a minor fault of the product but make sure that you include a remedy for the issue. Different keyword phrases must also be used.
Note: Pros and cons can be taken from the product’s information page and the reviews of customers. Rewrite the information and avoid copying them.
Include a paragraph that lists one or two of the product’s negative points as mentioned in the customers’ reviews. However, make sure that you end this on a positive note, emphasizing the fact that the positive sides of the product are greater in number than its negative aspects.
10. CUSTOMER REVIEWS AND SCORES SUBHEADLINE
This product states the number of product reviews made by customers for the Amazon product, and the given average score for the product.
This paragraph provides a conclusion, with a short summary of the primary points cited in the review. Mention the KEYWORD PHRASE, a short reason why they should buy the product, and go through a few of the mentioned pros.